Wantage Music Festival would like to say a very big thank you to those whose generosity has helped to make 2021’s Festival possible despite the threat of Covid-19.
- To Waitrose and the people of Wantage for their donation through the Community Matters (green token) scheme
- To Graham Blyth for the loan of his Shigeru Kawai grand piano
- To James Mitchell and Opera Unmasked for sponsoring the redesign and printing of the syllabus and publicity materials and also for his work liaising with other sponsors.
- To NatWest and Co-operative Banks for the RBS bank switch scheme and the cash incentive we received to switch accounts to one more suited to our needs at the Co-operative Branch.
- To 34SP for website hosting
- To those who donated prizes: the Guild of King Alfred Players (John Durrant and John Miller prizes), Wantage Town Council (Wantage Town Shield), Opera Unmasked (Opera Unmasked Prize), Alan Cooper (Ken Cooper Cup) and Challow Park Music Trust (Challow Park Chamber Music Prize)
- To the anonymous donors of additional money to the John Durrant prize fund so that prizes could be given to three outstanding young musicians in the absence of a Festival finale play off this year.
- And to those who donated through the new facility on the website or QR code. To quote a well-known phrase “every little helps”.